Four Corners Bike Maps
- Carden, J.R., Connelly, Wm., Forbes, R.B., and Turner, D.L., 1977, Blueschists of the Kodiak Islands, Alaska: An extension of the Seldovia schist terrain: Geology, v.5, p. 529-533.
- Connelly, Wm., 1978, Uyak Complex, Kodiak Islands, Alaska: A Cretaceous subduction complex: Geol. Soc. America Bull., v.89, p.755-769.
- Connelly, Wm., and Moore, J.C., 1979, Geologic map of the north side of the Kodiak and adjacent Islands, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Map MF-1057, Sheet 1, Sheet 2.
- Connelly, Wm., and Krug, J.A., 1992, Evaluation of Oil and Gas Opportunities in Western Siberia (five-part series): Oil & Gas Jour., Nov. 1992 to Feb. 1993.
- Connelly, Wm., and Krug, J.A., 1993, Investment in the Oil and Gas Industry from a Westerner's Perspective: D.G.L. Oil & Gas Industrial Journal (Houston, TX), p. 19-31 (published in Russian).
- Moore, J.C., and Connelly, Wm., 1977, Mesozoic tectonics of the southern Alaska margin, in Talwani, N., and Pitman, W.C., Jour.Geophy. Research Maurice Ewing Ser. v.1, p. 71-82.
- Moore, J.C., and Connelly, Wm., 1979, Tectonic history of the continental margin of southwestern Alaska; Late Triassic to earliest Tertiary: Alaska Geological Symposium, 1977.
- Smirnoff, Leonid, and Connelly, Wm., 1980, Axes of elongation of petrified stumps in growth position as possible indicators of paleosouth, Alaska Peninsula: Geology, v.8, p. 547-548.
- Connelly, Wm., and Smirnoff, Leonid, 1981, Reply: Axes of elongation of petrified stumps in growth position as possible indicators of paleosouth, Alaska Peninsula: Geology, v.9, p. 437.
- Bill's Resume
© Copyright 2016 by Connelly